Skip to main content

Shot at the Night.

Today was the day, when I knew how to take photos in manual mode in my camera. I fixed my camera onto my tripod and reduced the shutter speed so much that I could get a clear image at night. I focussed onto this building and clicked. it took so long for me to get it.
©SRIRAM WARRIER | KOZHIKODE
An occasion of taking the moon.
©SRIRAM WARRIER | KOZHIKODE
This moon was a successful one after learning how to click images in manual mode. I got the shutter speed reduced and see how  far I have zoomed!
©SRIRAM WARRIER | KOZHIKODE

Popular posts from this blog

How to install Indian Railways to MSTS.

Hello there.
After a couple of years, I have finally got  the Indian Railways added to Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS).
I'll try to explain this in simple language. Follow the steps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS 
1) Microsoft train simulator. Full game available at 4shared.com.

2)Train Update.exe (Download from here).

3)MSTS patch 1.8 (Download from here).

4)Setup MSTS_SW (Download from here).

5)Xtracks (Download from here).

6)Newroads (Download from here)

After downloading these files, run the exe files into the MSTS directory (do necessary over writings).

That all the software that you need for MSTS IR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIAN RAILWAYS BASIC DOWNLOADS
No let us see how to add the Indian Railways Basic stuffs into the MSTS. For that, we should rely on a website called IR…