Skip to main content

The first Shot.

I give an importance to this picture. Why because, this was a picture (One of the firsts in my collections) that was taken with a mobile. I took this picture in Nokia 6303i Classic, It had a camera of 3.2 mp. Initially, I didn't knew it could take a close-up. But, once I tried to take it and  it was successful in taking a close-up
How I knew about the close-up was I used to take good photos in another phone, Nokia N8. It is the world's first mobile phone with optical zoom facility. The camera was of 12mp.Great!

Popular posts from this blog

How to install Indian Railways to MSTS.

Hello there.
After a couple of years, I have finally got  the Indian Railways added to Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS).
I'll try to explain this in simple language. Follow the steps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS 
1) Microsoft train simulator. Full game available at 4shared.com.

2)Train Update.exe (Download from here).

3)MSTS patch 1.8 (Download from here).

4)Setup MSTS_SW (Download from here).

5)Xtracks (Download from here).

6)Newroads (Download from here)

After downloading these files, run the exe files into the MSTS directory (do necessary over writings).

That all the software that you need for MSTS IR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIAN RAILWAYS BASIC DOWNLOADS
No let us see how to add the Indian Railways Basic stuffs into the MSTS. For that, we should rely on a website called IR…