Skip to main content

Surprise rainbow attack! :P

I was getting bored and decided to go out of my house to play. Unfortunately, the clouds all gathered together to make me stay inside the home. I was not happy with that. I knew the rain would be there for a short period of time. After sometime, I could see the sun rays passing through the rain-drops, which means it rained heavily and the sun shone brightly. Soon, the rain stopped. I was then most fascinated about the sun, and thought of going onto the terrace for clicking the scenery. I took my camera and went up. To my surprise, what I saw was this-
©SRIRAM WARRIER
I didn't even know that there was a twin rainbow. My camera was presumably so happy that I could clock so many photos with it..

Popular posts from this blog

How to install Indian Railways to MSTS.

Hello there.
After a couple of years, I have finally got  the Indian Railways added to Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS).
I'll try to explain this in simple language. Follow the steps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS 
1) Microsoft train simulator. Full game available at 4shared.com.

2)Train Update.exe (Download from here).

3)MSTS patch 1.8 (Download from here).

4)Setup MSTS_SW (Download from here).

5)Xtracks (Download from here).

6)Newroads (Download from here)

After downloading these files, run the exe files into the MSTS directory (do necessary over writings).

That all the software that you need for MSTS IR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIAN RAILWAYS BASIC DOWNLOADS
No let us see how to add the Indian Railways Basic stuffs into the MSTS. For that, we should rely on a website called IR…