Skip to main content

How I take Photograph #1

How I take photograph is going to be a series of the posts that describes how I set up the scene and how I take the Photo.
This is the photo #1.

This photo has been taken from a 300 years old house which followed traditional Kerala architecture. So what you see in this photo is the ceiling of a Kitchen. These ceiling are made with clay. The key features of this are that it can provide cool atmosphere inside the home during hot summer, Well.. if there are trees around, you can enjoy one of the best comfortable life in these sort of house.
When I was taking this photo, I put the camera into the Manual mode settings. Further, I had to reduce the shutter speed also. Then I put the ISO as 800. My main objective to take a tyndall effect


What is there in this photo: This is a kitchen where wood stoves are being used. and the light source in the ceiling is a hole covered with a glass so as to make the natural sunlight, the source of the illumination inside the room. So, because of the smoke from the wood stove, the light rays have been traced which could cause a great Photo clicked. Further, I edited this by lowering the brightness and increasing the contrast.

Popular posts from this blog

How to install Indian Railways to MSTS.

Hello there.
After a couple of years, I have finally got  the Indian Railways added to Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS).
I'll try to explain this in simple language. Follow the steps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS 
1) Microsoft train simulator. Full game available at 4shared.com.

2)Train Update.exe (Download from here).

3)MSTS patch 1.8 (Download from here).

4)Setup MSTS_SW (Download from here).

5)Xtracks (Download from here).

6)Newroads (Download from here)

After downloading these files, run the exe files into the MSTS directory (do necessary over writings).

That all the software that you need for MSTS IR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIAN RAILWAYS BASIC DOWNLOADS
No let us see how to add the Indian Railways Basic stuffs into the MSTS. For that, we should rely on a website called IR…