Skip to main content

Content Crisis

I had started this blog initially as my space to share the photos I used to take. But at times I dont get to click photos. The camera always dont work well. I run out of contents. I lost so many of my readers from whole around the globe. I lost my grip in my English as well.

The truth is that my lifestyle changed. From school days to college days. My college is situated in a village where the people are still not taken by the technology. But because of that the have a lots of love and affection towards each other. No one is greedy like the city folks. There is enough greenery for a nature lover. There is a ground for playing a friendly football match. The old village system still exist here. Going to the city like Kozhikode still make some people wonder because some of them still haven't been there.

For me its like one of the good place on the planet Earth. I live in the first floor of a lodge like building for rent along with two of my classmates. For food, there is a small restaurant down here there is almost same food items everyday. But that doesn't bother me that much. The only problem for technologically addicted people like me is that there is no technologically advanced system here. For example, there is no mobile tower for some connections. I cant call someone sitting inside my room. And i dont have access to internet most of the times as well. Thats the one reason why I dont blog... or say.. why I cant blog.

And me being an architect dont get time (at times) to click pics as well. :P

So what Im trying to convey is that Im going to post my experience, thoughts and photos about my life as an architect..
or maybe in another version.

Popular posts from this blog

How to install Indian Railways to MSTS.

Hello there.
After a couple of years, I have finally got  the Indian Railways added to Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS).
I'll try to explain this in simple language. Follow the steps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REQUIREMENTS 
1) Microsoft train simulator. Full game available at 4shared.com.

2)Train Update.exe (Download from here).

3)MSTS patch 1.8 (Download from here).

4)Setup MSTS_SW (Download from here).

5)Xtracks (Download from here).

6)Newroads (Download from here)

After downloading these files, run the exe files into the MSTS directory (do necessary over writings).

That all the software that you need for MSTS IR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIAN RAILWAYS BASIC DOWNLOADS
No let us see how to add the Indian Railways Basic stuffs into the MSTS. For that, we should rely on a website called IR…